Covid Safe Plan
Plan reviewed: 27.10.2020 by Vanessa Norris
- All client consults will be held via phone, email or video conference
- Vanessa will continue working from home, when not conducting photography sessions
- Maintain minimum of 1.5 metre distance during photography sessions
- Vanessa will wear a face mask at all times
- Clients can only remove facemasks when actively being photographed, as advised by DHHS
- Hand sanitiser will be carried during photography sessions, and available for client use
- Clients are not to handle any of the photography equipment
- Vanessa will no longer be able to assist in taking photographs with another person’s camera/phone
During photography sessions, Vanessa and clients agree to follow the DHHS hygiene actions:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing nose, coughing, sneezing, or using the toilet. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Do not share drink bottles, crockery or cutlery.
- No shaking hands, hugging or kissing as a greeting.
- Clients who have a session within 7 days agree to notify Vanessa immediately if they are feeling unwell, show symptoms of or are confirmed positive for covid-19, or a close contact.
- If Vanessa is advised she is a close contact, becomes unwell, is confirmed positive or shows any symptoms of covid-19 she will immediately isolate and get tested. Photography sessions will be postponed, or a replacement photographer will be arranged (whichever is appropriate).
- Symptoms include: loss or change in sense of smell or taste, fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose.
- Records of all photography sessions and client details will be kept, and made available to DHHS contact tracing team if required.